Institutional effectiveness powered by IT
The mission of information technology is to enable continuous improvement in institutional effectiveness. In 2015 we are focused on:
- Student retention, progression, and graduation
- Supporting enrollment management
- Controlling costs
- Increasing revenue
Key Performance Indicators
- Strategic Alignment: How well are our resources aligned with the highest priorities and mission objectives of the institution?
- Operational Efficiency: How well are we maximizing throughput with available resources, within our own department and also enabling other departments to do the same?
- Constituent Experience: How seamless and satisfying is the IT experience for our students, faculty, and staff?
- Risk Management: How well are we assuring service quality and reliability, identity protection, and investment performance?