About the Advisory Committee
The advisory committee is primarily responsible for providing feedback to the steering committee and receiving informational updates on issues, projects, and changes related to IT at the university.
Generally speaking, a large group of stakeholders, to be more specifically formed and convened by the Steering committee. Example membership includes:
- Assigned: Two members from Faculty Senate
- Assigned: Two members from Academic Staff Senate
- Assigned: Two members from University Staff Senate
- Assigned: One member from the Oshkosh Student Association (serves on Steering Committee)
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Support and Inclusive Excellence
- Administrative Services
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- College of Business
- College of Education and Human Services
- COLS: Social Sciences
- COLS: Math/Science
- COLS: Humanities
- COLS: Fine & Performing Arts
- College of Nursing
- Dean of Students
- Facilities Management
- Graduate Studies
- Honors College
- Human Resources
- Institutional Research
- Online and Continuing Education
- Reeve Union
- Registrar’s Office
- Residence Life
- Sponsored Programs
- Student Affairs
- University Marketing and Communication
- University Police Department
- Two-way information dissemination.
- Receive updates on current or upcoming initiatives, issues, priorities, and conflicting requirements.
- Provide input on current or upcoming initiatives, issues, priorities, and conflicting requirements.
- Disseminate information to constituencies.
- Meets quarterly
- Agenda called and created by steering committee
- Topics brought by stakeholders, steering committee, or IT leaders
- Common topics include feedback from constituents on issues of concern, advisement on anticipated IT requirements such as policy changes, discussion of recommendations for needed improvements, review of the investment portfolio, discussion of best practices and implementations, and topics of interest