An ePortfolio is like a physical portfolio that can then be organized into a presentation of work online for the purpose of demonstrating one’s experience for graduation, for program applications, for the job search, and more.
Students, Faculty, Staff
Benefits and Key Features
- Everything is stored digitally, as an artifact
- Up to 2GB of storage space
- Presentations tool allows for easy creation of a website
- Access through your D2L homepage
- ePortfolio can be taken with you when you graduate using MyDesire2Learn
NetID and access to D2L
ePortfolio is available from your D2L homepage and all course pages. To store files, create reflections and presentations, and more, take a look at the ePortfolio Basics Guide.
For instructors, to learn how to incorporate ePortfolio into your courses, consult with an Instructional Designer from CETL to get started. Contact the Information Technology Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com to schedule a tutorial for your class.