September 13, 2017 Update
Recent: Joshua Becken appointed as Chair of the Steering Committee and the IT Advisory Committee is announced to campus
Next: Steering Committee looks to appoint OSA member and begins to solicit volunteers for the IT Advisory Committee
IT Advisory Committee
The IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a formal committee defined in policy. It consists of a broad Advisory Committee of stakeholders and a smaller Steering Committee, each with defined roles and responsibilities.
The charge to ITAC is to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance and constituents across campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.
|Meeting Group||2017/18 Meeting Schedule||Meeting Materials|
|Steering Committee||August 3||Notes_20170803|
|Steering Committee||September 13||Notes_20170913|
|Steering Committee||October 4|
|Steering Committee||November 1|
|Steering Committee||December 6|
|Steering Committee||January 3|
Spring meeting schedule to be set at a later date.