Student Technology Center
The Student Technology Center (STC) offers help with software and presentations, equipment checkout, high quality color printing, and graphics.
Students, Faculty, Staff
Benefits and Key Features
- knowledgable full-time and student staff
- assistance with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office applications, iMovie, and more
- training on equipment available for checkout including DSLR cameras, mobile devices, and video cameras
- access and training on One Button Studio, the automated video recording studio located in Polk 8
- Convenient location across from the Testing Center in Polk Library
- Assistance with graphic design
- High quality color printing available using allocated printing fees
Valid NetID and TitanCard, being a member of the UW Oshkosh campus community.
The Student Technology Center is located in Polk 5, across from the Testing Center. The STC is open from 8am to 6:30pm Monday through Thursday and 8am to 4:30pm Friday while classes are in session.
Equipment checkout and One Button Studio reservation is available to all members of the campus community with a valid TitanCard. Printing is available using student printing funds. If you have any questions, contact the STC directly at (920) 424-3440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Color printing is available using printing allocation funds.
- Letter size: 10 cents per page single or double sided
- All other sizes: 20 cents per page single or double sided
- Additional funds can be added to your TitanCard online or at Titan Central (hours here)