Institutional effectiveness powered by IT
The mission of information technology is to enable continuous improvement in institutional effectiveness. In 2017 we are focused on:
- Student recruitment, retention, progression, and graduation
- Information security and data management
- Information systems to support decision making
- Resource alignment with institutional objectives
Key Performance Indicators
- Strategic Alignment: How well are our resources aligned with the highest priorities and mission objectives of the institution?
- Operational Efficiency: How well are we maximizing throughput with available resources, within our own department and also enabling other departments to do the same?
- Constituent Experience: How seamless and satisfying is the IT experience for our students, faculty, and staff?
- Risk Management: How well are we assuring service quality and reliability, identity protection, and investment performance?