Information Technology offers many types of equipment for checkout. These items include cameras, iPods, projectors, audio equipment, and more to be used in the classroom, at conferences, and out in the field.
Students, Faculty, Staff
Benefits and Key Features
- Easy to use, high quality equipment
- Staff available to teach use and offer suggestions
- Maintained and kept up to date
- Available whenever classes are in session as well as summer and winter breaks
Checkout is available through most locations from 7:45AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday unless otherwise noted. If you are unsure where to go for equipment or what type of equipment you need for a certain project, contact the Information Technology Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Technology Center – cameras, mobile devices, video cameras, and others
- Audio Equipment – mixers, microphones, speakers, available to faculty and staff only
- Classroom Equipment – computers, projectors, document cameras, available to faculty and staff only
- Conference Room Equipment – conference phone, extension cords, available to faculty and staff only
- Presentation Equipment – laptops, speakers, projectors, presenters, available to faculty and staff only