General Access Computer Labs
There are six (6) general access computer labs conveniently located across campus. The labs offer Internet access and word processing, design, spreadsheet, statistical and course-specific software. The labs also offer printers, scanners and digital editing resources.
Students, Staff, Faculty, Affiliates
- Use of labs is free, except for printing.
- Most labs have staff for assistance
- Mac and Windows operating systems available
- Labs open into the evening and on weekends with 24 hour access in Halsey Lab
- All computer labs have assistive technology including screen readers and other accessibility features
- Wireless printing at all locations
- Black and white printing with your TitanCard
- Assistance from IT User Support
- TitanCard required for after hours access
- NetID required with the exception of guests
- TitanCard required for printing
- Use of the labs is free
- Printing charges handled through TitanCard; 1 cent for simplex and duplex black and white printing.
- Additional funds can be added to your TitanCard online or at Titan Central (hours here)
- Refunds available for printing errors
KnowledgeBase: Teaching Labs – Reserving a Lab