Google Drive is a part of the TitanApps/Google for Education platform provided by UW Oshkosh. Drive is a place to create and host presentations, documents, spreadsheets, photos, and other multimedia.
Students, Faculty, Staff, UW Oshkosh Affiliates
Benefits and Key Features
- Accessible anywhere with Internet
- Easy to use interface that connects with your TitanApps email
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Unlimited storage with TitanApps account
- Easy to share and collaborate with others
Valid TitanApps account
If you have issues with Google Drive please contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com.
The KnowledgeBase has several articles on using TitanApps/Google Drive.