November 22, 2017 Update
Recent: Zack Stuebs has been named the OSA representative for the Steering Committee and the IT Advisory Committee has been formed.
Next: The next IT Advisory Committee meeting will be held on November 27th from 3pm-4pm in Reeve 227C
IT Advisory Committee
The IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a formal committee defined in policy. It consists of a broad Advisory Committee of stakeholders and a smaller Steering Committee, each with defined roles and responsibilities.
The charge to ITAC is to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance and constituents across campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.
|Meeting Group||2017/18 Meeting Schedule||Meeting Materials|
|Steering Committee||August 3||Notes_20170803|
|Steering Committee||September 13||Notes_20170913|
|Steering Committee||October 4||Notes_20171004|
|IT Advisory Committee||October 25, 11 am-12 pm, Reeve 221||Notes_20171025|
|Steering Committee||November 1||Notes_20171101|
|IT Advisory Committee||November 27, 3 pm-4 pm, Reeve 227C|
|Steering Committee||December 6|
|Steering Committee||January 3|
Spring meeting schedule to be set at a later date.