March 29, 2018 Update
Recent: Mai Nou Yang named student representative for the IT Steering Committee
Next: The next IT Advisory Committee meeting for the Spring semester will be held on April 11th from 3:00 pm-4:00 pm in Sage 1235.
ITAC will be discussing the replacement of Macs in classrooms with the University Staff, Academic Staff, and Faculty Senates in their April meetings.
IT Advisory Committee
The IT Advisory Committee (ITAC) is a formal committee defined in policy. It consists of a broad Advisory Committee of stakeholders and a smaller Steering Committee, each with defined roles and responsibilities.
The charge to ITAC is to:
- Inform IT leadership of needs, concerns, and priorities.
- Advise IT leadership on institutional issues involving IT.
- Assure transparency of process.
- Assure relevant input from shared governance and constituents across campus.
- Monitor the balanced scorecard metrics to evaluate and advise IT on institutional performance.
- Provide communication channel between IT and constituents.
|Meeting Group||2017/18 Meeting Schedule||Meeting Materials|
|Steering Committee||November 1||Notes_20171101|
|IT Advisory Committee||November 27, 3 pm-4 pm, Reeve 227C||Notes_20171127|
|Steering Committee||December 6||Notes_20171206|
|Steering Committee||January 3||Notes_20180103|
|Steering Committee||February 1||Notes_20180201|
|IT Advisory Committee||February 21, 3 pm-4 pm, Reeve 221||Notes_20180221|
|Steering Committee||March 1||Notes_20180301|
|Steering Committee||April 5||Notes_20180405|
|IT Advisory Committee||April 11, 3 pm-4 pm, Sage 1235||Notes_20180411|
|Steering Committee||May 3|
|Steering Committee||June 7|