One Button Studio
The One Button Studio is a self-service video recording room in Polk 8 perfect for rehearsing a class presentation, practicing your public speaking skills, recording a group interview, creating videos for online instruction, recording a podcast, creating an informational video, recording testimonials and more.
Students, Faculty, Staff
Benefits and Key Features
- Simple reservation using Google Calendar and key checkout from the Student Tech Center in Polk 005
- Easy-to-use: plug in your flash drive, press the button, and go
- Eliminates need to check out video equipment
- Available digital display for recording presentations
- Green Screen technology built-in to room, just flip a switch
Valid NetID and TitanCard
Visit the One Button Studio website for instructions on reserving and using the studio. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Student Technology Center at (920) 424-3440 or email@example.com.