Project Planning Team
Executive Sponsor: Anne Milkovich, CIO
Project Sponsor: Anne Milkovich, CIO
Project Manager: Laura Knaapen, Director of IT User Services
Technical Lead: Mark Clements, Director of Information Services
Project Advisor: Victor Alatorre, Director of Infrastructure
Technical Team Members: Andy Knoke, Dave Halderman, Richard Montano, Dan Petersen, Christian Beck, Jeff Rutter, Pauline Delfeld, Jeff Meyers, Greg Wulterkins
- Consultants have updated the campus data to 9.2.
- Oracle is working on creating our cloud app and storage environment.
- Technical and Functional team members will be meeting to kickoff the campus project.
PeopleSoft SIS 9.2 Upgrade
PeopleSoft SIS is the system each UW System campus uses to track Student Information, such as registration, billing, and grades. This system was selected and installed at UW Oshkosh approximately 20 years ago. Since then there have been many upgrades of both the software and hardware. This particular upgrade is a major version upgrade, which requires more intensive planning.
- Consultants have been setting the groundwork for the project to begin.
- Project roles defined.
- Kickoff meeting to reboot the project.