Residential Computing (MIO)
The Management Information Office (MIO) is the student-staffed residential computing office for the Department of Residence Life (ResLife) at UW Oshkosh. MIO is made up of around 30 students divided into two main functional teams: Computer Technicians and Programmers.
Students, UW Oshkosh Affiliates
Benefits and Key Features
- Provides ResNet for residence hall internet connectivity
- Manages and maintains MyUWO Portal
- Manages residence hall computer labs
- Maintains websites for student organizations, groups, and events
- Provides physical security for residence halls and the Student Rec and Wellness Center
Residence on campus
The Management Information Office is located in South Gruenhagen 103, open Monday through Thursday from 8am to 6pm and Friday from 8am to 4:30pm during the school year. Calling is always recommended before stopping by, (920) 424-0863. For other services check out the MIO Services Page.