TitanApps is the email, calendaring, and file storage system used at UW Oshkosh. Provided by Google, this account is used to access Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive as well as other websites included in Google Apps for Education.
Students, Faculty, Staff
Benefits and Key Features
- Single logon for email, calendar, and file storage
- Unlimited storage using your TitanApps account
- Easy to contact any member of the campus community
- Ability to organize emails, schedule appointments and events, reserve campus spaces, and more.
- Accessible from any device or web browser
Employed by or enrolled in courses offered by UW Oshkosh.
Tutorials and guidelines for using Titan Apps can be found at uwosh.edu/titanapps. For assistance with questions, issues, or resetting your password, contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For after hours support, contact the Help Desk Outposts.