The installation, troubleshooting and repair of campus-owned hardware in learning spaces, conference areas, and offices is handled through professional and student staff of the Information Technology Division.
Benefits and Key Features
- Knowledgable full-time and experienced student staff to help with technology issues
- Year-round staffing to work during breaks when classes are not in session
- Friendly, personal support for hardware issues
- Office and conference area hardware includes: computers, monitors, printers, tablets, scanners, media transmitters
- Learning Space hardware includes: projectors, computers, monitors, printers, speakers, amplifiers, document cameras, blu-ray players, media transmitters
Valid NetID or TitanCard
The current computer standards are HP or Apple. Support is provided for computers and peripherals within their warranty period.
Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org to report hardware issues so our experienced and knowledgable staff can look into it.
Check out our Knowledge Base for some common issues.
For Classroom Technology issues, check out Classroom Technology Support.